The Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 governs the process of land mutation in Gujarat. The land mutation is a vital process in all legal transactions involving the property. Through mutating a land in Gujarat, the owner will acquire the rights of the land, and the property details will be revised in the revenue record (7/12 and 8A) as well as in the Gujarat mutation register. In this article, we will look at Gujarat land mutation in detail.
Online Varsai Gujarat on iORA – Integrated Online Revenue Applications Steps
- First go to i-ORA portal https://iora.gujarat.gov.in/ of the Department of Consumer Affairs to make a new application.
- “Click on” ONLINE APPLICATIONS “in the menu on the main page of the i-ORA Portal, or click on the one you want to apply to from the different killings mentioned on the main page.
- Select the application and type of application.
- Select the District, taluka and village to apply to the district, district and district survey numbers. Note: – If there is more than one surveyor, apply for the survey number separately.
- Enter the applicant’s mobile number and – mail.
- Read the SynchPassword code displayed on the screen and enter it in the following textbox.
- If you do not read the captcha code, click on “Refresh Code” so that the new captcha code appears on the screen.
- After entering the captcha code, click on “Generate OTP”. Generating OTP will provide different verification code to the applicant’s mobile number and – mail.
- Enter the mobile number and – the different verification code found on the mail – by typing in the checkboxes next to ‘Mail’ and click “Submit”.
- Click Click “Submit” followed by the prompt to fill in the application details.
- Enter the exact details of the application.