Friends, IAS interview questions are always in the discussion. It is said that any question can be asked from the candidates in the UPSC exam. Candidates break a sweat to pass this exam. So we are showing you some such fun UPSC questions and its answers.
UPSC is considered to be a very difficult exam due to which students work hard day and night. In UPSC, not only knowledge but also personality is examined. Students preparing for UPSC can get an idea from these questions on how the answer to a seemingly common question is just as unusual.
The greatly outstanding puzzle,online education methods to give students mixture of the only extent learning
Reasonable puzzles - a set of puzzles in one nice method, several games in game. we've settle jointly various cool puzzle tournaments in one game that adopts less area.
The gifted puzzle game is excellent for those who like brain games, brain activity or logic games.
The game assumes small room and so it will exist simple and safe to play even on vulnerable devices.
Puzzle Answer :-
- Think that you are travelling with 10 passengers in A bus . So initially you are 10 + 1(you) passengers in the bus.
- Now in 1st stand two passengers are left and 4 comes in the bus.
- Show the passenger in the bus after first stand is 11-2+4=13.
- Now on second stand. five left the bus and 2 passengers comes into comes in the bus. The passengers in the bus after second stand is 13 - 5 + 2=10
- Now in third stand 2 passengers left the bus and 3comes in the bus. Now pessenger in the bus after third stand is 10-2+3=11.
So the answer is 11 passengers left in the bus is 11