GSEB SSC (10th) and HSC (12th), Old SSC students and applicants can now apply for Online Duplicate Marksheet at www.gsebeservice.com, Certificate, Migration and Certificate of Equality. Thus, students will no longer have to visit Gandhinagar shocks for duplicate mark-sheets.
The document which is requested by the applicant after checking online application will be posted to the student’s address within three days. Thus, you will be found sitting at home during the week.
Result digitization of over 14 million students
GSEB & GSHEB Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar conducts public examinations of SSC and HSC. In which the records of the Result from SSC to year 1952 to year 2020 and standard 12 to year 1976 to year 2019 are maintained.
On the basis of this record from the Student Service Center in the office of the Board, the student was given a duplicate marks sheet certificate of class-10/12, migration to the pass-1/9 pass student, for which the student had to come to the board office with the co-operation of the school principal.
During the year many students from different districts of Gujarat used to come to Gandhinagar to get the above certificates in which their time and money was spent by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, till now.
The record digitization of the results of tens of millions of students has been digitized. The online process has been inaugurated in certificates of honorable Education, Ta Minister Bhupender Singh Chudasama.
How to GET GSEB SSC & HSC Duplicate Mark sheet Online?
- First, Visit www.gsebeservice.com Site in your mobile or Computer.
- then find out Students Tab in menu section
- Then Find out Students Online service Tab in it.
- If you want to Get an SSC Duplicate mark sheet Then find out “SSC/HSC duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- If you want to Get HSC Duplicate mark sheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then log in with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate mark sheet.
What is Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet?
- Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate : Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Speed post Charge: Rs. 50/-