Now nothing will be hidden, with this trick you will be able to read deleted messages from WhatsApp
It often happens on WhatsApp that the user deletes the message by sending it. The person in front of Teva falls into the idea of what was finally written or deleted. But with the help of this trick you can read the deleted message. First of all let me tell you that there is no official trick to read deleted messages on WhatsApp. You can read deleted messages on WhatsApp with the help of third party.
- First you need to download the third party app WhatsRemoved +.
- Once the WhatsRemoved + app is installed on the phone, open it and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will need to provide access to the phone's notifications to work there.
- If you agree, click on the Yes option.
- Then select the application you want to save from notification.
- To read deleted WhatsApp messages just enable WhatsApp messages and then click continue.
- Apart from this, other options will also be available which include Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Select the file you want to save.
- You will then be taken to a page where all the deleted messages will be displayed.
- You have to click on the WhatsApp option next to the Detected option at the top of the screen.
- After enabling these settings you will be able to read all the deleted WhatsApp messages.
With this it will be very easy to send a message on WhatsApp now. The Fast Playback feature allows users to change the playback speed setting for a voice message. It can increase playback speed up to 2 times without changing the pitch of someone's voice.
WhatsRemoved+ is an application that allows you to monitor notifications and folders in the pursuit of changes and deleted files so you never miss anything in your favorite messaging applications. WhatsRemoved+, uses the technology developed for < b>WhatsRemoved (color.dev.com.magenta), removed from the Google Play Store for violating WhatsApp's terms of service.
While the original application was focused solely on detecting deleted messages from WhatsApp, we have expanded our sights to reach all messaging applications and even beyond. During the installation, you can select the applications and folders that you want to monitor as long as don’t violate its terms of service.
If the application detects a change in a notification or deleting a message, it will notify you so you can know what happened, either by a deleted message , by a file deleted or by some application showing important information.
As with WhatsRemoved, WhatsRemoved+ does not send your information to external servers , they’re only on your own phone. WhatsRemoved + will also not save all notifications, only those whose applications you manually select. We have created a configurable installation tool and a lot of learning algorithms that allow you to adapt to the needs of each user, saving only what you really need.
- Scan folders looking for deleted files.
- A window for viewing all deleted messages.
- Easy to configure.
- Save a history of the notifications you choose.
- Detects changes in notifications and notifies you of this.
- A tab for each application with notification history.
- System of search by groups of notifications.
- Learning algorithms for a more precise and simple installation.